Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Still learning...

So its kind of been a while since ive posted. I've been cursed by getting back into playing minecraft and xbox live, so forgive me.

I do have news though. I'm changing my game, I'm still going with the same basic theme, but I am starting over. The art I have shown is going to be scratched, all the code I've done is going to be rewritten, and I'm going to really really plan everything.

I was given a book about game development by someone awesome, and I've learned alot about the development process and the right and wrong ways to go about it. This stuff is my life, and I want to be able to stick with it, so I need to do it right, or I'll burn myself out.

Ill post again when I have some more info about what im doing.

It may be a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment