Thursday, January 20, 2011

things are going well

So I've nearly completed the player controls, and I'm still working on animation sprites. Takes WAY to long, but its worth it once I'm done with these things.
Almost completley done with the RIGHT running animation. Next up is either the other direction or doing some of the static sprites. Standing. Sliding. Jumping. Just so in game can look a little nicer.

I'm stuck with level development though. I've never tried to be this organized before and now I just dont know where to start with the concept work.

Whatcha think?

Oh and i thought of possibly splitting up the special abilities like so

Fixing Arm Hydrolics - gives you wall slide/wall jump

Fixing Leg Hydrolics - gives you Sprint

??? - ???

I dont have anymore yet. working on it

1 comment:

Post a Comment