Friday, March 4, 2011

yay for progress

Its super late so I'm not going to type much, but Ive gotten a bunch done. lots of bug fixes, lots of new stuff, and lots of stuff started.

I won't go into details yet, but here is some art to tide you over until I do.

Jetpack
Grenade
                                                                                            Target dummy...                                                                                                ( i hope to release a play around demo to anyone that wants to see what ive done, itll have alot of these guys to show off the weapons.




1 comment:

The Elephant's Trunk said...

That's cool. I like reading about everything you do while I'm sleeping. LOL. But really I'm impressed. I hope you're signing your blog on forums and strategic places so the right people will see it. You have cool things to show now. That's what you were waiting for right?

Post a Comment