Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shameless plug numbuh ni!

This dude makes some pretty impressive games with the program I work with. Gives me motivation to put more effort into learning the GML language considering Game Maker is actualy capable of some pretty cool stuff if you work at it.

His game Hero Core, which you should play, gave me inspiration for what I might do for my next project. Shadow of the Colossus + Super Meat Boy?!?!?! Hard to do, but in my head it looks amazing. Its kind of a rip off project, but that's how you learn right? Plus blatantly leeching off someone elses creative mind is the purest form of flattery right?  RIGHT? ..indeed...

Check it...
<link infused picture>
Photobucket
</link infused picture>

Anyways, my game is comming along. Not gonna start anything else until I finish at least one full level, im just having some trouble with how I want to do enemy flight patterns. Gotta look good and give a decent challenge.

Ill start a Rapidshare account or something soon to get a demo out.

Pew!Pew!

No comments:

Post a Comment